Get Custom Embroidered Shirts, Hats & More Fast
Embroidery is the method used for decorating fabrics with a needle and a thread. This decorative stitching technique, with its varied stitches, is worked independently from the fabric's weave allowing you to embroider any design, realistic or abstract, onto any fabric you choose.
BEST FOR: Small and large batches
Need Embroidered Apparel Overnight? Call Us!
Rush Orders are Available for extra fee.
Our Embroidery Services Process
If this is our first time embroidering your logo, we may need to digitize it first so that our machines can embroider it. This one-time setup fee is $30 per color.
- Please note:
- If you provide a quality vector .EPS file, we may be able to waive or reduce the digitizing fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse embroidery files that were digitized by another company.
- We do not sell or give away any embroidery files that we digitize.
- Once we have digitized your logo, we keep it on file for you forever. We can shrink it, enlarge it, change the text and/or colors for you at any time without losing quality, and at no additional charge.
Our Embroidery Design Samples
- All of our embroidery work includes a Lifetime Quality Guarantee.
- No minimums.
- One piece pricing:
- $15 per small name or number (a monogram); one line of embroidery less than 2″ tall.
- $25 per large name or number; one line of embroidery or applique 2″ tall or more.
- $25 per small basic logo up to 6″ x 6″
- $45 per large basic logo larger than 6″ x 6″ (max size is 14″ x 14″)
- $45 per small crest or complex logo up to 6″ x 6″
- $85 per large crest or complex logo larger than 6″ x 6″ (max size is 14″ x 14″)
- If you are providing your own items, add a $10 handling fee per item for the first 3 items.